Nonwoven Fabric is made of oriented or random fiber, which is a new generation of environmentally materials. The characteristics are moisture, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustion, easy to break, non-toxic, non-irritating,colorful, low prices, re-use and etc. Non woven Fabric is a fabric without weaving.So easy? No, Non woven Fabric have various of application and technology, the full knowledge is complicated. Applications Nonwoven fabrics are broadly defined as sheet or web structures bonded together by entangling fiber or filaments (and by perforating films) mechanically, thermally or chemically. They are flat or tufted porous sheets that are made directly from separate fibers, molten plastic or plastic film. If we put the material in the outdoor by the natural decomposition, the longest life of only 90 days, if placed in the room within 8 years.When we burn it without toxic and harmless,so the non woven fabric never pollute the environment and thus we say it is friendly. With Friendly Non-woven materials are used in numerous applications, including: (1) medical and health non-woven fabrics surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, household wipes,wet wipes, magic towels, soft towels, beauty products, sanitary napkins, health care Mats, and disposable hygiene fabrics etc.
(2) home decoration non-woven fabrics Non woven wallpaper, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads and so on.
(3) clothing use non-woven fabrics lining, adhesive lining, flakes, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather fabric and so on.
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics reinforcing materials, polishing materials, filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering cloth and so on.
(5) agricultural non-woven fabrics crop protective fabric, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtains and so on.
(6) other non-woven fabrics space cotton, insulation materials, suction felt, smoke filter, bags, shoes and so on. You see we use a lot of non woven fabric in our life. We cannot leave non woven now. Manufacturing processes Non woven production fiber is mainly polypropylene (PP), polyester (PET). In addition, there are nylon (PA), viscose fiber, acrylic, sponge (HDPE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC). According to the application requirements, non-woven fabrics are divided into two categories:disposable application and durable.
According to the production process is divided into:
1. Spunlace nonwoven: Spunlace technology is the high pressure of fine water jet to one or more layers of fiber network, so that the fibers are tangled together to be reinforced with a certain strength. A photo to show how spunlace fabric made: (We will speak more about the spunlace in our future blog. Welcome subscribe our blog)
2. Heat-bonded non-woven fabric: hot-bonded non-woven fabric is added in the fiber network or powder-like hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material, and then heated by heating and cooling into fabric. It contains air through non woven fabric and thermobond non woven fabric..
3. Airlaid Non woven Fabric:Air-laid paper is a textile-like material categorized as a non woven fabric made from wood pulp.Unlike the normal paper making process, air-laid paper does not use water as the carrying medium for the fiber. Fibers are carried and formed to the structure of paper by air.
4. Spunbond non-woven fabric: made in one continuous process. Fibers are spun and then directly dispersed into a web by deflectors or can be directed with air streams. This technique leads to faster belt speeds, and cheaper costs. PP spunbonds run faster and at lower temperatures than PET spunbonds, mostly due to the difference in melting points
5. Meltblown nonwoven: The meltblown nonwovens process: Fiber feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - fiber cooling - into the net - reinforced into Fabric. Spunbond has been combined with melt-blown nonwoven,we called it SMS non woven fabric.
6. Acupuncture non-woven fabric(Needle Punched) is a dry non-woven fabric. Needle Punched non-woven fabric is using puncture needle puncture to the fluffy fiber reinforced into fabric.
7. Stitchbond Nonwoven Fabric: stitching non-woven fabrics is a dry non-woven fabric, sewing method is the use of warp-knit coil structure of the network, yarn layer, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil Etc.) or a combination thereof to be made into a nonwoven fabric.